lørdag 31. mai 2008

Challenge from ToneF's blog

As you can see, I haven't had time to be around even my own blog. Saw it today, and will jump right on it :)



I have just finished reading Robert Wilson's The Hidden Assassins, and here are my 3 sentences:



We're not great believers in conspiracy theories in our own back yard, but when it comes to Russia it seems that anything is possible. There is a natural inclination, after such a catastrophic attack as this, to make comparisons to other terrorist attacks, to look for patterns. What we have learnt from the mistakes we made after March 11th is that there ARE no patterns.



A bit long though ...... LOL



I have to challenge someone, I will get back to that .... :)



Thanks for the challenge, Tone :)

1 kommentar:

Lise sa...

Hei Elisabeth. Flott at du også har kastet deg på Blogg-bølgen.
Blir spennende og følge med her.